Dear Friday,
In honor of Laura's amazing alliteration suggestions, it's official: I'm starting a weekly letter to you: Friday. Why Friday? you ask. Well, lists and alliterations make me giddy and I finished my last final yesterday, so naturally I couldn't wait to start.
I'm going with Laura's original title suggestion, but may alter it in the future as I see fit ...
So here it is: the first installment of
Frickin' Five Friday
Five things I'm looking forward to this weekend:
1. Dinner out with Kyle tonight. To someplace new. He has to wear a tie. I'm hungry already. (Thanks, Kurt!)
2. Pancakes with Powderhorn Neighbors on Saturday morning. If you're in the hood, come on by!
3. Annie. An elementary school production with two of our friends' daughters in it. Should be magnificent. And I will try to refrain from singing along (fellow audience member don't appreciate that so much).
4. Securing a super fantastic Christmas present for Kyle. Here's hoping that everything pans out, because it is going to be EPIC!
5. The Christmas Pageant at church. Kyle and I are Shepherd herders (literally, we're herding the sheps from the balcony to the sanctuary whilst keeping everyone alive and accounted for). And we have some fantastic, yet-to-be-revealed accessories for the kiddos to you know, help us all get into character. Hopefully I'll have a picture or two to share.
TGIF,
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Friday's was the one I was most excited about. Second place: Monday. Just to see how it was pulled off. :)
ReplyDelete